But for anyone that has missed it.. click here for Part 1 of the Tutorial... on how to make the Staircase and Card...
First up... the holly boughs (or swags). I used Holly Berry Happiness
1. Ink up and stamp an Always Artichoke outline image
3. And finish with a third...
4. Ink up and stamp the filler image in Garden Green ( x3)
5. Ink up and stamp 3 Cherry Cobbler outline bows
6. Overstamp with Cherry Cobbler filler bow
7. Punch with Holly Berry Builder Punch
8. Fussy cut the whole holly bough/swags... takes about 10-15 minutes...and yes definitely fussy! As I said to my ladies... you will love me, hate me and then love me again for this card!!!
9. Add small dabs of glue to top of slats (I have added a dot so you can see where I mean!)
10. Position and stick the holly bough
11. Add the 2 outer bows
12. Add a small piece of Tear n Tape (or Sticky Strip or equivalent) to the centre
13. Add a small length of Bakers Twine (I used Cherry Cobbler from the new Trio pack) to your Christmas Trinket Embellishment and attach to the small Tear n Tape piece
14. Cover with the third bow...
Second up... the window....
1. Place a punched 1/2" Circle onto a 6.3 x 8.3cm panel of Whisper White card (US 2 1/2" x 3 1/4") as a mask. Think about where your tree will stamp (see pt.6)
TIP- I put a bit of temporary glue on the back of mine to avoid movement. Remember that Tombow Multi Purpose is a great temporary glue when dry (if you have the time and patience for it to dry!!)
Sponge Brayer and Dapper Denim ink
Start lightly (to avoid hard edges) as you can always build up and go darker... and darker...
Christmas Greetings set. Hopefully you can just get it on your masked moon!
Hearth & Home window.
11. Add a thin bead of glue round your window frame
12. Adhere your vellum
13. Add another thin bead of glue round your window frame (on top of the vellum)
14. Adhere your stamped panel
15. Adhere to your card...
And there you have it... one finished card...
Right I am off to finish a few makes for my next class... and then I hope to make another few staircase cards! My head brimmeth over with other ideas!!