Thursday 13 October 2016

Watercoloured Joyful Nativity


I have a Beginner's class next week focusing on the Joyful Nativity stamp set... so here is another sample for you... actually two...
And I have to admit defeat on my inspiration... I saved this gem off the internet onto my iPad... and ... though unusual for me... I had to CASE it... 
But there is no watermark... and I cannot find it shared online using Google Images either... so I cannot credit the original designer... but thank you whoever you are... I really love this card design! Please let me know if it is you - or if you know who it is... as I would love to be able to give due credit...
And for the rest of you.... Which do you prefer? Star in the circle or dotting the J???

Oh and what did I use? Night Of Navy ink and card mat. Aqua Painter water-colouring using Pool Party and Night of Navy

6 comments:

ali said...

that is a beautiful card

Unknown said...

my eye is drawn to the star above the J. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

Thank you Ali... It is a great quick card...

Amanda said...

My pleasure Kat...

Glenda said...

You’re welcome!! I enjoyed creating it and others with that set!!

Amanda said...

Ooh Glenda... so glad you found my CASE... I still love your card! 3 years later....