Thursday 24 November 2016

Fancy Frost Large Square Box & Round Up...

A very quick and simple but stunning & classy Fancy Frost project... the large box video tutorial being shared by Stampin Up! here

Don't forget that this beautiful Fancy Frost paper is reduced by 30% to £8.23 for 12 sheets of embossed 12x12 goodness in this week's Online Extravaganza Sale. Until next Monday 28 November only. And note that they may call it paper but it is certainly stiff enough for a box....

I have just added a Simple Holly Jolly Layers Tag die cut with Layering Squares Framelits dies and the Real Red Candy Cane Stripe ribbon that was on the last Clearance Rack release (sadly all sold out)
And whilst I am talking of my favourite Fancy Frost papers... I think it is time for a round up... here are some other projects that I have made using the Fancy Frost papers... just click on the photo to go to the original post...

No comments: