This is an update to the "not-fully-opening A6 version of the card" for which the tutorial was shared here back in April... which has proven very popular... but it was so worthy of this tweak!!
And for my US readers... I will be back with the US 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" versions of both this landscape and the upright one sometime in the next week....
Oh and click here for the A6 portrait orientation one with tutorial that I posted earlier this week....
A4 Card Thick Whisper White 10.5cm x A4L (ie 29.8cm)
A4 Card Basic Black 26.1 x 7cm H
A4 Whisper White 10.8 x 6.5cm H; 6.9 x 6.5cm H
Papers - Front 6.9 x 10cm H; Back 14.3 x 10cm H; Inside 6.9 x 6.5cm H
1. Score Thick Whisper White LANDSCAPE panel at 14.8 & 7.4cm
2. Z Bone Fold. Valley for halfway/centre... Peak for quarter-way
3. Score Basic Black LANDSCAPE panel at 14.8 & 7.4cm
4. Z Bone Fold. Peak halfway-ish (front) fold... Valley for Quarter-ish (back) fold
5. Adhere papers
Now to sticking the two Z Fold parts. Think about what needs to go where!!! Otherwise you will just stick your whole card together and it won't open after all!! Suggest a dry run with no glue the first time... then it should all become obvious... So...
6. Adhere back section of smaller Z Fold onto back face of main card - make sure the left/inside valley fold of the smaller Z section panel is behind your front/central peak fold of the main card/larger Z section ie slip the smaller Z in behind the larger Z panel central fold as you stick it down/line it all off on the front...
7. Adhere front part of smaller Z Fold onto main card front (think about where NOT to put your glue!?)
8. Decorate as desired
Stamps - Floral Statements; Confetti Celebration
Papers - Fresh Florals
Inks - Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide, Archival Black, Berry Burst & Aqua-painter
Marker Pens - Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide, Smoky Slate
Embellishments - In Color Bitty Bows, Black Mini Sequin Trim