Saturday 7 January 2017

Jems Monthly Blog Hop - Welcome to 2017

Hello and welcome to The Craft Spa and the monthly Jems Team Blog Hop... featuring projects made with  new products from the Spring Summer and Sale A Bration catalogues....
I am starting off the New Year makes with cards and gifts for Valentines Day. So I am featuring the Sending Love suite today...
And seeing as my regular class ladies have not made a Pop Up Twist (aka Pop Up Panel or Pop & Twist) Card... well it just had to be another one of these shared earlier... as I do think this is a card format that is absolutely perfect for the men in our life....
And with the perfect Sending Love papers and Sealed with Love stamps for Valentine's Day!

Edited to Add - Go here for the matching Treats Box...

Couple of shots of all of the papers in this 6x6 Stack for you below... 

And now it is time to pass you onto the wonderfully talented Gill Arnold at Make Moor Cards... just press the button below to hop on through... 
Or if you are going backwards.... it is time for the equally talented Katy Harrison at The Stamping Shed...
You are in for a treat whichever way you are going!


18 comments:

LesleyG said...

Fabulous card, hope you feel better soon xxx

karyn said...

fantastic make love this suite so much have to try these type as seeing them everywhere they are so cool thanks for sharing x

Amanda said...

Thanks...and thanks Lesley! And Happy New Year too....

Amanda said...

Thanks Karyn...and yes you must try one of these.... I am itching to try some other Pop Up Twist card variants... but the cough and cold will have to leave my head first! Then I can think straight again.....

Unknown said...

I will have to have a try at one of these cards, thank you for sharing your creations.

Anne said...

It's great. I have been wanting to try this style with my ladies. X Anne

Amanda said...

Thanks and Yes you should Gill... they are easier than they first appear....

Amanda said...

Thanks Anne... a great one to do... I will be adding some tips when I next make one....

Sarah Lindsay said...

Love the style of the card, I was going to have a go at this on my days off, but I might have to CASE your valentine design as well it's lovely!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chezzakayewandellagal.blogspot.com.au said...

Greta card ! These pop up cards are so much fun aren't they !

Amanda said...

Thanks and Yes you must have a go at one of these Sarah... they are great... and feel free to CASE my Valentine offering....

Amanda said...

Thanks Cheryl... they certainly are! Love them....

Sharon said...

Great card Amanda & love those papers.

Julie said...

Great card to showcase the papers x

cardsandacuppa said...

Another great make, Amanda! I really must give these cards a try... soon ;-) xx

Kate M said...

Great card Amanda, I might have to but the DSP now, wasn't. Really enamoured with it, but LOVE how you have used it. I have made a couple of these twist pop up cards and look forward to seeing your newest twisty style in future.
Luv
Kate xx

Amanda said...

Thanks Kate... hope you had a fabulous time.... hope you have caught up with co- ordinating Ferraro Rocher box posted yesterday too....