Thursday 2 March 2017

Cupcakes & Carousels White Gift Box Gift Card Holder

Another quick easy make using the Large White Gift Boxes.... making up the box as described here

But this time I have turned the box into a Gift Card Holder by adding a simple insert... using the method described here (in points 13-20) but with a 10.5 x 6cm (4 1/8" x 2 3/8") piece of card onto a 7.4cm (2 7/8") square base piece

Using the lovely Cupcakes & Carousels 6x6 Paper Stack... and a few bits from the Cupcakes & Carousels embellishment pack. Both of which I highly recommend. This was a paper stack that grew on me very quickly as I used it as the colours are lovely, bright & fresh .... and the embellishments make life (and decoration) easy! In fact I have just bought some more.....
 Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit
And the Sale A Bration promotional stamps Any Occasion (Yours for free with a £45 order) came in very useful for decorating my banners on the back and insert.... 
Image result for stampin up any occasion image
I just needed to "straighten" my stamps slightly to make them work as I wanted... easiest way to do that being to lay them on the paper as required and then quickly stick the clear block on top
Also used... 
2" Circle Punch




2 comments:

Karen Watts said...

Love this Amanda. k x

Amanda said...

Thank you Karen... it is a quick way to do a gift card holder with an extra WOW when you need one fast...