Wednesday 5 April 2017

Basket Bunch Mini Egg Carton... and Happy On Stage!

Another day... another wrapped Mini Egg Carton... another Basket Bunch bunny... Can't you just tell I love this image!! 

15 drops of Bermuda Bay ink in a spritzer for the colouring... Scoring & wrapping recipe and details here... Greetings from Perfectly Wrapped (this is the HAPPY DAY I chopped in half and the 2 halves have never been put away in the craft room since!) and Crazy About You 

And a quick message for all of you demos around the world that are setting off on your travels to the Stampin' Up! On Stage events this week... have a wonderful time... I SO wish I could be with you guys and gals in Amsterdam... until next time!! I will MOST DEFINITELY be thinking of you all!!! 
Now why didn't I think of making a HAPPY On Stage version for you all... maybe I can catch a creative minute or two before running my class tomorrow!!?? In fact I know the very thing..... mmmm...


No comments: