Thursday 4 May 2017

Balloon Adventures & Balloon Pop Up dies...

Showcasing another soon to be retiring (sadly) stamp set, Balloon Adventures with the co-ordinating Balloon Pop Up dies... along with a paper pattern from Succulent Garden papers that set the colour scheme...

Now this DL card is simple enough in style... but the combination of steps in a particular order made it somewhat more difficult to put together (and explain!) than first envisaged... so I congratulate all of you that finished it in its entirety! And it still looked fabulous by those that just achieved the front shaker card element...
In fact I even made another inside for follow up classes... but I will have to share that another day as I now realise that I haven't photographed that yet!

And a story for you... I picked up this particular piece of paper from the Succulent Garden  pack... and being honest... I couldn't cope with the concept of using it! Too much going on - even though such a small pattern... 

Then I realised that it was a perfect backdrop  - and colourway - to a shaker card that I had also promised for this months' classes using the Sprinkles Embellishments (which are half price now folks! Just £2.50 a pack)... and so here you have it...
It seriously looks to be FULL of Sprinkles! Perfect...

All of these items are reduced... and retiring... so please check them out ... I am sure you will not be disappointed! I for one particularly love the stamps and dies... and I am really gutted to be seeing them go...
Oh and a quick roll call of these products as I have a spare few minutes and really believe in these items for a quick go to but WOW card!... though maybe not this extended version!... 

Click on the photo or highlighted title to go straight to the item in my Online Store...

Balloon Pop Up Dies £21 (were £30)
Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies
Balloon Adventures Stamps £19.20 (were £24)
Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Stamp Set
Sprinkles Embellishments £2.50 (were £5)
Sprinkles Embellishments
Succulent Garden Papers £7 (were £10)
And I also used Window Sheets, Foam Adhesive Strips and Tear & Tape Adhesive to make a simpler job of the Shaker Card element on the front... 


No comments: