Tuesday 9 May 2017

Urban District DAD day...


Whilst the Urban District stamp set was out for my Blog Hop make last Saturday...  I had a few other ideas with those DAD letters... well I think DAD day works as an alternative for Father's Day!!?

The Y being made from an upside down top part of the A over part of a left hand straight from the D...
All set on a 14.8cm Large Square card.... (about 5 7/8" Square for US readers)

Colour combi... Basic Grey, Island Indigo, Delightful Dijon and Tip Top Taupe...
Though I had to tweak my original idea... which was DIY DAD DAY... nice configuration of the 9 letters... which did just fit nicely on the square too... but too many Ds going on down that left hand side!! And no room for my Nailed It! tools to decorate... Though I have to admit it is a shame I didn't just snap a quick photo before I changed my plan...




No comments: