Thursday 18 May 2017

Cheers and 5 pints... for Male Happy Birthday

May your Beer be plentiful!

Simple DL card (approx 4 1/8" x 8 1/8" for my US readers!) with a few Mixed Drinks pint pots aka tankards stamped in Delightful Dijon & the Gold Wink of Stella (now out of stock & retired) coloured over the top.
Froth & Glass areas all nice and shiny care of Clear Wink of Stella...

Overstamped with Layered Letter alphabet (also retired and out of stock!)

And yes all glasses hand cut and 3D'd for that extra pop...
Wish I hadn't coughed when I set the A down though!!!! 

2 comments:

Ann Lauzon said...

Hi Amanda...love this card...it suits my husband to a T... I'm making it for him for Father's Day. LOL...Ann in Canada

Amanda said...

Thank you Ann... funnily enough I have been thinking about you this week... I have a pressy for you tomorrow! No need to buy! You will be sent Happy mail automatically!! Sometime early next week!! My way of saying thanks back....