Friday 19 May 2017

Bench Fold Card Tutorial - Kitchen Range/BBQ/Tool Bench

It is ready! The Bench Fold Card Tutorial is in the house...
Click HERE to go and order the tutorial (s)... 

Or if you are in the UK only... you can get the Trio Tutorial(s) for free with an online order of £25+ (before P&P)  But please email me after placing your order and tell me to send you the Tutorial... otherwise you will be getting my usual monthly card and gift in the post instead!!
The Tutorial(s) are step by step and full of photos... with Bonus Tips too. Suitable for all levels of Papercrafters. It is a .pdf document which will be e-mailed to you. Please allow 48 hours from your payment  (though I will usually do sooner!) 

And for my new followers & visitors... I don't normally charge for my tutorials... I write and publish 100s a year on this blog... so please stay a while and have a look round... I am sure that some of them will be of use to you... Enjoy!

 
And further details for you....
The Card does lay totally flat to put in an envelope to mail...!
Just click the highlighted links here to see the original post and more photos & details for Kitchen Range/AgaBBQ and Tool Bench  

The Card Fold is the same for all 3... so there is just one Card Fold Tutorial for all 3 cards... but the details or dressing (and order of steps in some cases) are each different... and you know what they say... the devil is in the detail! So these are detailed separately in specific Attachments... one for each card design...

My cards were made from A4 cardstock and using metric (centimetres) measurements  - and fit in a standard C5 envelope - but I have re-sized a version from 8 1/2 x 11" card for my US readers and I believe that they will then fit in an A9 (or A8) envelope (the card lays 7 3/4" x 5 1/2" flat size).
The Tutorial/instructions are provided for sole use by the purchaser and are not be given out, rewritten/videoed or replicated without my permission.  However  - fellow demonstrators - you are very welcome to use my tutorials/instructions to hold your own physical classes and instruct your class members. Thank you for your understanding...

Anything else???

37 comments:

Kraftybabs said...

Orders and paid for thank you xx

Unknown said...

ordered! Thank you! Looking forward to see it in the mail ;)

Janet Carey said...

Ordered and paid for. Thank you Amanda, I can't wait to get started. 😄 💐 💖

Ann Lauzon said...

Hi Amanda...Just ordered the whole lot...can hardly wait to receive them...hoping the're not too hard for an old lady to do...lol...Ann in Canada

Amanda said...

Lol... nah!!! Though I think often they look harder when there are a load of photos!!! And you obviously didn't get the reply to your comment earlier in the week... yesterday?

Judy Marshall said...

Hi Amanda! I just ordered the trio on PayPal and can't wait to get it! I don't know if you have both cm and inches on the same tutorial? I would love inches if you have it! I'll always be an inches girl not matter how hard it try to do the metric! Thanks so much!
Hugs Judy

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Hi and thanks Judy... there is both cm and inches...however the inches are to suit the US 8 1/2 x 11" cardstock not the Rest of the world A4 cardstock... ie. you need to use cm if using A4...not inches...

Amanda said...

Thank you Janet... it will probably be Sunday night/ Monday....

Amanda said...

Thank you Mieke... it will probably be Sunday night/ Monday....

Amanda said...

Thank you Barbara... it will probably be Sunday night/ Monday....

Judy Marshall said...

Ok, thanks! I'll figure it all out!! 😊

Kraftybabs said...

That's fine, enjoy your weekend. It's astbury May Day tomorrow so we are with the grandchildren and family.

CathyA said...

Thanks so much for making this available! I can't wait to make it!!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann Lauzon said...

Hi Amanda...no I didn't see yesterday's reply...forgetful ole lady. lol...well that's ok, use it to buy more stuff, so you can make more gorgeous cards...Ann in Canada...ps- thank you for the offer, it is much appreciated.

Amanda said...

You are indeed a lovely lady Ann!! And BIG thanks.... Enjoy...they were emailed earlier today... And I have to laugh and admit to you that my personal instructions (prompts) for the card are just 3 lines long!!

Amanda said...

Delighted to oblige Cathy.... and I can't wait to see your make with it! Was sent earlier this morning...

Katydid Cards said...

Just bought them! Can't wait to make one...or a dozen! ;-)

Amanda said...

Hope you are enjoying...can't wait to see what you come up with!

Amanda said...

Delighted to hear that "it wasn't as hard to make as you thought it would be" Ann... it is quite deceptive! Looking forward to seeing your next one... thanks so much for sharing with me... and I am looking forward to sharing "to the world!" later....

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Well, you already know that I am a fan of your work. Love these and off to purchase a tutorial.

Amanda said...

Thank you...and I am honoured Bronwyn! Mutual fan and all that!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with with the concept...

Donna Schnees said...

Love your work, it is a pleasure to get your emails. I have placed an order for this. Can hardly wait to give it a try! TFS~

Amanda said...

Thank you so much Donna.... tutorial just emailed through to you...enjoy!

Linda Vich said...

I purchased yesterday—looking forward to getting the tutorials!

Amanda said...

And thank you Linda... you should already have them in your inbox... enjoy! Though I think I know that you will!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
I have just purchased the card tutorial for the Bench fold card! Order has been placed and paid today

Amanda said...

Thank you and it should be in your email inbox already...

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda from St. John's, Newfoundland!!

Just sent payment for the tool bench and am looking forward to making this card.

Thank you,
Diana Colbert

Amanda said...

Hi and thanks Diana... directions on their way...enjoy!

Rannah Romps said...

Wonderful items!! Ordered and paid for. Thank You!

Amanda said...

Thank you and payment received....will be on their way to you very soon....

Gloria S said...

I thought these directions were 5 pounds? Paypal just charged 10 pounds?

Amanda said...

Hi Gloria... they are indeed £5 ... but you put it in the basket twice... I will be emailing you shortly... it will be sorted!

Nathecreative said...

Bonjour, je suis française j'aimerai vous commander le tutoriel de cette carte , comment faire, je suis démonstratrice SU depuis 5 ans donc j'ai tout le nécéssaire, merci pour votre aide, Amicalement Nathalie Chopin

Amanda said...

Bonjour Nathalie... Le plus simple c'est de utiliser le Paypal bouton dans cette poste... mais c'est toute en Anglais!

Mais... il y a les autres tutoriels que j'ecris a ce moment... lire ici... https://thecraftspa.blogspot.com/2020/03/best-dressed-dressing-table-bench-fold.html