Sunday 21 May 2017

Succulent Garden re-designed Double Z Joy Fold Card

Just popping on with a quick share today... but one I will come back to soon with all the details for you... seems like a good Fancy Fold Friday tutorial post to start off next weekend!

Edited To Add:- Bench Fold Card tutorials for the Kitchen Range, BBQ & Tool Bench will start to be emailed out tonight when I get back home... so please allow 36 hours before worrying that you haven't got it... 

Remember this one...

And this one
And this one with the Tutorial...
Well I finally tweaked it... so now it opens fully... and in parallel!!
Can't believe I couldn't suss it before... and boy did I try!!!
So glad I now have... 
Back with the full lowdown soon...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting for the instructions in inches. A really Fun Fold.

Sharon said...

Love this fold Amanda & looking forward to finding out the secret with the fold. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

Thank you Sharon..it is a good one! And not long till it is out of the bag., should be Friday 's post.. can't face writing up another tutorial for a few days!!!

Amanda said...

Planned for Friday... cm and inches!!