Sunday, 21 May 2017

Succulent Garden re-designed Double Z Joy Fold Card

Just popping on with a quick share today... but one I will come back to soon with all the details for you... seems like a good Fancy Fold Friday tutorial post to start off next weekend!

Edited To Add:- Bench Fold Card tutorials for the Kitchen Range, BBQ & Tool Bench will start to be emailed out tonight when I get back home... so please allow 36 hours before worrying that you haven't got it... 

Remember this one...

And this one
And this one with the Tutorial...
Well I finally tweaked it... so now it opens fully... and in parallel!!
Can't believe I couldn't suss it before... and boy did I try!!!
So glad I now have... 
Back with the full lowdown soon...





4 comments:

  1. Waiting for the instructions in inches. A really Fun Fold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Planned for Friday... cm and inches!!

      Delete
  2. Love this fold Amanda & looking forward to finding out the secret with the fold. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon..it is a good one! And not long till it is out of the bag., should be Friday 's post.. can't face writing up another tutorial for a few days!!!

      Delete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...