So without further ado... here is the tutorial for the portrait orientation fully opening Double Z Joy Fold card converted from our A6 size (from A4 card) to the US A2 size (from US Letter 8 1/2" x 11" card)... this is a design sized to nicely fit one or two of the Large Numbers die cuts on the front panel....
Happy Birthday Gorgeous and the gorgeous flowers from Wood Words...
Click here for the original card with the die-cut number and for the A6 Tutorial in centimetres from A4 card...
here for the US A2 version and here for the Rest of the World A6 version (in centimetres)
So back to this one!
Craft Spa Recipe
US Letter Card Thick Whisper White 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Berry Burst Card 6 1/2" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White Card Front 2" x 3 1/2"; Back 1 7/8" x 3 1/2"
Paper Left Front 1 7/8" x 5 1/4"
Paper Right Back 4" x 5 1/4"
Paper Centre 1 7/8" x 3 1/2"
Craft Spa Directions
1. Score Thick Whisper White LANDSCAPE panel at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"
2. Z Bone Fold. Valley for halfway/centre... Peak for quarter-way
3. Score Berry Burst LANDSCAPE panel at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"
4. Z Bone Fold. Peak halfway-ish (front) fold... Valley for Quarter-ish (back) fold
5. Adhere papers
Now to sticking the two Z Fold parts. Think about what needs to go where!!! Otherwise you will just stick your whole card together and it won't open after all!! Suggest a dry run with no glue the first time... then it should all become obvious... and see the step by step photos in yesterday's post if you need a visual...
6. Adhere back section of smaller Z Fold onto back face of main card - make sure the left/inside valley fold of the smaller Z section panel is behind your front left peak fold of the main card ie slip the smaller Z in behind the larger left fold as you stick it down/line it all off on the front...
7. Adhere front part of smaller Z Fold onto main card front (think about where NOT to put your glue!?)
8. Decorate as desired