Monday 17 July 2017

Merry Monday! Hope it makes you laugh too!?

Nope not my first Christmas post of the year yet... but something rather different today... as I just had to laugh when these photos were sent to me and I hope that you do too....

So... as mentioned in my 9 year Stampin' Up! Anniversary post yesterday... For 5 years I have had a lovely group of "School Mum's" that come and craft with me once a month... it is our time to see each other & keep in touch now that we don't hang around at the school gate, swap a few stories, have lunch, have a bit of a gossip... and make some incredible projects! 4 of us met as our son's have been great school friends for years... and we also have family camping and bunk barn holidays together...

But it appears that the boys (aka Big Boys... aka Husbands) have been feeling left out... and reckon they are organising their own crafty sessions behind our backs... as the greeting in this card surely shows!!!
Lovely Anniversary card Andrew! Right up my street... But be careful what you wish for...
I have now taken on the new challenge of a " Boxes for the Boys" session when we are next all together later in August!!! I hope that you all enjoy it Andrew!!!

And Happy Anniversary Andrea and Andrew...

PS My husband, Jon was denying it all!!! Maybe he had too much craft beer to remember that particular session!!

6 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Love this!

Amanda said...

Glad it amused someone else Wendie!!! Andrew will probably regret this.... so many plans for the next few months in my head!

Donna Schnees said...

That is sweet!

Amanda said...

Lol! Too funny Donna!

Andrea said...

He's so looking forward to his crafting session Amanda!

Amanda said...

Lol!