Monday, 21 August 2017

Tri Fold Hometown Greetings card #6

Remember this Tri Fold card from 2 years ago... Well I had to make another with my new -very favourite- Hometown Greetings houses dies didn't I!! 

Front layer finished off with silver foil behind the church and house to the right... though that was a bit tricker than first envisaged!!
A just Score, Fold, Cut and Go card... tutorial here if you fancy a go... Though I did pop this one onto a Night of Navy card blank I happened to have laying around...
And did I share the Hearts Come Home & Hometown Greetings video with you!? Well just in case I didn't... here you go... click on the pic...
Now I might just have something different for you tomorrow!! Though I do still have more Hearts Come Home projects to come at some point as I had such a good creating session with them!! Think I made 10 designs in total with a few more ready to assemble... 


2 comments:

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...