Tuesday 5 September 2017

Quilt Top embossing folder & snowflakes...

I had a few requests yesterday to show the new embossing folders in action....

So starting off with the lovely Quilt Top folder... something quick & simple for you... but a real WOW in the flesh...

A large square card (14.8cm aka nearly 6") decorated with a gold embossed greeting from Watercolor Christmas (available in wood and clear mount) This is the stamp set that co-ordinates with the Watercolor Christmas card kit...
Together with  Gold Foil die cut snowflakes using the Seasonal Layers dies (available as dies only or in the Colorful Seasons bundle with 10% off)....

And yes the snowflakes were cut from the Gold Foil mat I used on the card... waste not want not!

Finished off with large pearls
Beautiful embossing folder... beautiful snowflakes... and I love the greeting too.... a trio made in heaven...


4 comments:

ali said...

another beautiful card Amanda xx

Amanda said...

Thank you Ali....

Kate M said...

Hi Amanda, I did think that I had asked if I could case this card, and have posted my silver version on my blog today. Having checked just now, realise that I hadn't.
Hope u will forgive me, I have credited you with the design and linked back to your blog!
Luv
Stampin Up Sis
Kate
xx

Amanda said...

Thx Sis!