Wednesday, 6 September 2017

Winter Wonder embossing folder

And here is the new gorgeous large snowflake embossing folder we now have.... introducing Winter Wonder...

A large square (14.8cm/nearly 6") card with total emphasis on the beautiful embossed snowflake!! This embossed a treat using the updated Big Shot platform on Thick Whisper White card with no messing and no creasing... which made me very happy!

Though I now can't wait to show you the Winter Wonder card I will post tomorrow!!
Very very simply decorated with a circle punched snowflake from the stunning Year of Cheer papers (1 3/8" circle punch does the job perfectly) and a Gold Faceted Gem at the centre...

And finished off with a gold embossed greeting from the Tabs for Everything set die cut with the smallest die in the Lots of Labels set

Personally I would have embossed a large greeting to the bottom right... but a couple of my ladies go into panic with direct stamping & especially embossing...so I have been kind to them! They will enjoy making a few of these...
See how many snowflake centres you can punch out from the papers!! And 3 sheets in a pack....

Remember my Year of Cheer suite Launch offer if you want some of these lovely papers for yourself.... £36 for a Full Pack or £25 for a Half Pack. Plus P&P (£4.95 max) Valid till 15 September... and don't forget to add the embossing folder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...