Wednesday 6 September 2017

Winter Wonder embossing folder

And here is the new gorgeous large snowflake embossing folder we now have.... introducing Winter Wonder...

A large square (14.8cm/nearly 6") card with total emphasis on the beautiful embossed snowflake!! This embossed a treat using the updated Big Shot platform on Thick Whisper White card with no messing and no creasing... which made me very happy!

Though I now can't wait to show you the Winter Wonder card I will post tomorrow!!
Very very simply decorated with a circle punched snowflake from the stunning Year of Cheer papers (1 3/8" circle punch does the job perfectly) and a Gold Faceted Gem at the centre...

And finished off with a gold embossed greeting from the Tabs for Everything set die cut with the smallest die in the Lots of Labels set

Personally I would have embossed a large greeting to the bottom right... but a couple of my ladies go into panic with direct stamping & especially embossing...so I have been kind to them! They will enjoy making a few of these...
See how many snowflake centres you can punch out from the papers!! And 3 sheets in a pack....

Remember my Year of Cheer suite Launch offer if you want some of these lovely papers for yourself.... £36 for a Full Pack or £25 for a Half Pack. Plus P&P (£4.95 max) Valid till 15 September... and don't forget to add the embossing folder!

No comments: