Thursday 7 September 2017

Winter Wonder meets Merry Little Labels

Now this card makes me happy! Beautiful embossed Winter Wonder snowflake with a bit of extra shine!!

And the gorgeous label from Merry Little Labels... All inked up in Soft Sky and then marker direct action over the top... Soft Suede on the deer and Tranquil Tide everywhere else...
And a simple Tranquil Tide In Color Bitty Bow to finish....

Now yes I did say shine.... I quickly covered the embossed snowflake in Precision Fine Tip glue... and then covered in Dazzling Diamonds glitter... so so sparkly!! Though I don't think the photos will do that justice...
Craft Spa Recipe
Soft Sky Card Blank 5 1/2" Square 
Tranquil Tide Mat 4 3/4" Square
Thick Whisper White panel 4 1/2" Square


2 comments:

Kate M said...

Wow what a fabulous card -love it! permission to case please??
xx

Amanda said...

Course you can... funnily enough I am plotting a case of it myself!