Tuesday, 12 September 2017

Merry Little Labels & Seasonal Layers & Quilt Top....

This is one of those... I recognise that... but do I really? kind of card...

The stamped Merry Little Label panel is the same as produced here... apart from 3 things...
(1) I added a 1/2" punched circle behind my deer before I sponged... but that was too indistinct when I removed the punched circle... so then I just moved the sponged ink around a bit more to get a light glow behind my deer...
(2) I chopped the Merry Little Label up into a square!
(3) I added Versamark and white embossing powder to the top and bottom to even it all out...
Stamped panel stuck to a small Night of Navy one... then onto a Quilt Top embossed panel... with a couple of clear glimmer Seasonal Layers snowflakes to add interest... finished off with a gemstone on the smaller snowflake...

Popped onto a small square Night of Navy card blank (10.5cm from A4 card with 9.9cm Thick Whisper White panel - or 4 1/4" card with a 4" white panel for those of you using US Letter card)
Small & simple... but ever so sweet...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - and wishing you a very Happy Birthday ! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks x2... and thanks for the beautiful card.....

      Delete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...