Wednesday, 13 September 2017

Watercolor Christmas Stamps & Card Kit

Introducing the lovely Watercolor Christmas stamp set... available in Wood Mount or Clear mount... fabulous sentiments and how I love those little trees!! But more on those another day...
Watercolor Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set
And the co-ordinating card kit of the same name...
Watercolor Christmas Project Kit
I thoroughly enjoyed putting cards together SO quickly! Though the beautiful gold foil envelope inserts will probably meet another end.... as I can die cut lots from those! And maybe still use them as inserts with shaped cut outs if I think about it!  So real value for money....

I also have to admit that these cards have interested my ladies more than any other christmas card kit released by Stampin' Up! 

As Stampin' Up ! says.... Create handmade Christmas cards in minutes! The cards in this kit take only minutes to assemble, thanks to preprinted elements that look like you water-coloured them by hand. Coordinates with the Watercolor Christmas Stamp Set (sold separately).

Kit includes:
* 20 card bases, 5 each of 4 designs, folded card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
* Envelopes with gold foil liners
* Cardstock 
*Printed die-cut accents and backgrounds
* Gold Mini Sequin Trim

Coordinating colours: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Emerald Envy, Pool Party, Real Red

Want to see more... then check out this video...
And here are my cards separately... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...