Friday 15 September 2017

Mini Pizza Boxes anyone?

Just in case you have missed them in the new Autumn Winter catalogue... here is a very quick project made with the fantastic new white Mini Pizza Boxes...

Designed to clothe and present very small square cards with the matching new 3" Square Whisper White Envelopes as a gift... or to pop a cookie in (or something) as they have a protective coating and are food safe...
But before I start on the details... a question for you! I have found a new editing function to "enhance" my photos... I am not sure which is best so this is a test post... so which do you prefer...?

The enhanced version... brighter & sharper but a bit "brasher" to my eye...
Or the non enhanced version... better shows the more subtle gold foiled finish of the snowflake... but looks hazy in comparison!?
Back to the project.... so this decoration was quick and simple... when armed with a few wonderful new products!!

Year of Cheer Washi Tape wrapped round the sides...

Quilt Top embossed Thick Whisper White card square on the lid... plus a gold Foil Snowflake...

Then a 1 3/8" punched snowflake from the Year of Cheer papers... and a Gold Faceted Gemstone at the centre...

Finished off with a gold embossed greeting from the Tabs for Everything set die cut with the smallest die in the Lots of Labels set...plus a small 1/8" Gold Ribbon bow as the very final touch...

Here they are in the blank...
And here are a few more projects to give you some more ideas...

Really love these... and I have quite a few ideas running around in my head using these boxes... just need to find some more hours in the day to create them.... maybe in October!

5 comments:

Blythe Klipple said...

While the non-enhanced photos are soft and lovely, I think my eyes prefer the enhanced, sharper, brighter images.

Amanda said...

Thanks for your feedback Blythe... really appreciated...

Kate M said...

I prefer the softer subtle non enhanced for this one.
Love what you have done with the mini pizza boxes! xx

Amanda said...

Mmm.. a 50/50 so far... good job as I can't find that easy enhanced option any more!

plazapizzamenu said...

For this one, I like the softer subtle non-enhanced better.
I adore what you did with the little pizza boxes!
I suppose my eyes favor the boosted, sharper, brighter photographs even when the non-enhanced shots are delicate and gorgeous.
PlazaPizza