Saturday 16 September 2017

Oh So Eclectic... Happy Birthday to me...

So Tuesday was my birthday... and I was a very lucky girl to receive some beautiful hand made cards from my fellow demos, teamies and friends!

So I am going to share a few... as they are using sets and bundles I haven't got... or have not really used.... so sounds like a great excuse for a few Annual Catalogue bundle introductions and a few non-christmassy shares too for a change!

One thing I will point out in advance from my beautiful display of handmade birthday cards.... everyone used blues!! They know me so well!
First up... is this beautiful card from my lovely friend Julie Wade... who is our team colour combo queen...

I really love this Soft Sky, Tranquil Tide & Night of Navy & Whisper White combination... perfect! Click here for more details from Julie on her card... and one in another colour combo which is gorgeous too...

And here is Julie's photo of the card with its co-ordinating envelope...
Julie used the Oh so Eclectic bundle... Oh So Eclectic stamps (in wood or clear mount)... plus the Eclectic Layers dies...
Oh So Eclectic Clear-Mount Bundle
All of which I am now sold on!! Rather expensive these birthday cards I receive!! Though I do have to ask... is it only me that sees the doughnut!!! There is a challenge for you Julie...

And the fabulous new Leaf Punch from the Painted Harvest Bundle... more on this one from me in the future...
Painted Harvest Photopolymer Bundle



2 comments:

Julie said...

He he that set is known as the doughnut set at class ! And I have made a doughnut card as a bit of fun - but I think I may have file it in the bin lol .
Glad you liked it x

Amanda said...

I certainly did.... thanks again... and hope you snapped a photo of the doughnut card before throwing it.....