Sunday 17 September 2017

Eastern Beauty... Happy Birthday to me again....

 
Another day... and another beautiful card sent to me for my birthday... from the lovely Kate Martin who refers to herself as our Silver Surfer... but I am somewhat more silver haired... and she is far too young in heart (and energy!) for that title!!
Kate has used the Eastern Beauty bundle... in Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay & Silver Foil... stamps available in photopolymer with co-ordinating dies, Eastern Medallions...
Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Bundle
Which is another one I don't possess (yet!)...

This card is a shiny feast to the eyes... though unfortunately I couldn't get the necessary shiny shot showing it in all its glory... but everyone seeing this is in the flesh have been well WOWed!

Gorgeous Kate... thanks again... another expensive birthday card for me I think!! Click here for Kate's details on the card...
And the sentiment made me laugh!!! As I know that I do cause my fellow Jems a laugh from time to time!! Usually at my expense... and Kate has a good way of making me smile & laugh lots too!! Nice one Kate!

6 comments:

Anne said...

That card is a WOW card. I like it very much and you are lucky to have her for your friend Thanks for sharing it with us .

Anne said...

Oh I almost forgot A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂TO YOU!.

Amanda said...

I am indeed Anne... Kate is a star!

Amanda said...

Thanks Anne...

Kate M said...

Your photography is far superior to mine, but I might try your suggestion of the daylight bulb and see what a difference it makes.
xx

Kate
xx

Amanda said...

My daylight bulbs are just popped in a standard light fitting I have over the crafting table... makes photographing really easy when I need to....