Monday 18 September 2017

Lift Me Up & Away - Happy Birthday to me...

And the last of my birthday card shares... I did get quite a few more!...but most were not handmade... and the other handmade ones were retired SU! or not SU!! Shock horror...

And so now we have the lovely Uma Kathirgamanathan's card... using Lift Me Up (available in wood and clear mount) and the co-ordinating Up & Away dies... which I haven't used in a while ... so I thought I should share this lovely card with you....

Click here for Uma's blog... she has been busy making and sharing projects with the new colour combinations provided by Stampin' Up! when the new in-colors were launched back in June...or just click here for the details on this card...
Love the colour combination Uma has used... Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, Fresh Fig & Basic Black... work really well together... and the large balloon at the front really pops off the card in the flesh...

And 2 special facts about the lovely Uma...

(1) She shares her birthday with me
(2) I still can't pronounce her surname!!

2 comments:

Uma said...

I'm glad you like the card and it's lovely to see it on your blog. You can practice my name next time I see you! x

Amanda said...

Lol!