Monday 25 September 2017

Floral Statements oh so simple...

Simply white embossed on Crumb Cake... on a Whisper White panel... onto a Crumb Cake card... you really don't need to do anything more with this beautiful greeting!

Though I do highly recommend colouring in the flowers if you have a bit more time... click here for details on that... 

The coloured version was so popular I thought I should share the even simpler one!
And a couple of tips for you if you like "looking" around my blog... 

I couldn't find the coloured flowers version by searching in the Search box on here... but I remembered my Pinterest board onto which I pin all my projects... and it took me seconds to find it on there! Click here for the "Made at The Craft Spa" board... 

Or click here for my "Tutorials at The Craft Spa" board... I am adding to that one somewhat more ad-hocly at the moment... but they will all get on there eventually! 30 or so on... 100s to go!

Or just click here to follow me on Pinterest.... 
And finally.... I should be back to normal service very soon... been such a busy few months... my feet will be so glad to see the ground for a change!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Very stylish xx

Amanda said...

Thank you Jacqueline... definitely a case of simply does it...!