Thursday 28 September 2017

Background Bits & Polished Stone Technique

Well today was different! I finally got time to craft! Been a long while!

But then I got so carried away I forgot to take any photos and it is way too dark now to photo without more shadow than light!
So in the meantime...here are some a much more me-colour-combination of some cards we made earlier in the year... but that I forgot to share at the time...

So Sahara Sand meets Pool Party, Dapper Denim & Tranquil Tide... using the Polished Stone Technique on Gloss card... and the hostess exclusive stamp set, Background Bits for those gorgeous flower silhouettes...
Want to get your hands on the exclusive hostess sets without spending £150 at one go... then join my Craft Spa Rewards Club... just click here to contact me for more information
Quick cards...simple cards... but so effective... and I have to admit that they have been high in the favourite class cards this year ... 

No comments: