Saturday 30 September 2017

At Stately (or no 10 Downing Street) Home with you!!?

I thought I would give you a laugh for the weekend... this is a At Home With You card that did not quite work out as planned... some different ideas but the final overall execution... well you know... not quite what I had in my head originally!

It quickly got dubbed my Stately Home or no 10 Downing Street card (home of UK Prime Minister for those of you that don't know the address!)... or of course "another Tardis in the making" card... none of which were the original concept...

So I will just point out the details rather than comment on the whole...

Opening door this time as per the original concept of the At Home dies.... love that feature...
White picket fence care of chopped down Adirondack chairs from the Seasonal Layers dies... plus daisies care of one of the At Home With You stamp images...
And the crowning glory... Planter care of the Seasonal Layers Adirondack chair chopped down again ...and flowers from a different At Home With You pot...
So there you have it....  only taken me 4 months or so to share it!!!




6 comments:

Ann Lauzon said...

Hi Amanda,
I don't see any no.10 on it. LOL!...Ann in Canada

Lisa F. said...

Cute Amanda! Always love your designs and creativity. Good laugh too.

Amanda said...

Lol! It is also not a black door like there is on no 10....

Amanda said...

Thanks Lisa! Glad I brought a smile to your face too!! And I have now just realised that I can make a crown from the Adirondack chair too!!

Rannah Romps said...

You always come up with something interesting and I am always excited to see what you have done.

Amanda said...

Thanks Rannah... though this one didn't end up quite as in my head!!