Saturday 7 October 2017

Introducing Detailed & Graveyard Gate...

Had to pop on and introduce my second favourite product in the Autumn Winter Catalogue, Graveyard Gate stamps & Detailed Gate dies ... available separately or as a bundle in both Wood Mount and Clear Mount.

You will understand more why shortly!

In the meantime... this is such an incredibly versatile product... and I have to say that I am cutting these beautifully without the Precision Plate.... just an extra couple of layers of paper with my replacement Big Shot platform is doing the trick... I know a few of you were worried about that!

So here is the product image... check out the lock and key dies... and all those chess pieces in the stamps!
Graveyard Gate Wood-Mount Bundle
And here are a few projects the Stampin Up! concept artists made for us.... I LOVE all of these... and I don't even make Halloween projects as a rule...

Graveyard Gate Clear-Mount Bundle
And click on the image below for the direct link to the video showing you much more...
Back with more on this product very shortly... 

No comments: