Monday 9 October 2017

Christmas Detailed Gate & Hometown Greetings Card


And finishing off the 3 day series with one for Christmas... with a few extra stamp sets thrown in for good measure!!
And this time I remembered to take a photo off the little scene behind the gates... 
Whisper White panel white embossed with stars from Christmas Pines, trees from Lovely as a Tree and then brayered with Dapper Denim... and I have just realised something else clever about the Sponge Brayers... I don't have to mask the horizon... I have enough control over the brayer to form the horizon myself!

And finished off with a die cut Hometown Greetings church panel... with the lights on this time..!(Wink of Stella & Crushed Curry ink)

Gateposts and lanterns care of Graveyard Gates... which is the coordinating stamp to the Detailed Gate dies used for the gate!
And then I grabbed yet another stamp set & co-ordinating dies! At Home with You... for the trees in pots, the holly garland (door garland snipped at the corners to get a straight run...) and the Classic Label punched greeting...  

And finally finishing off with some tiny 1/8" Real Red Ribbon bows and Rhinestones as baubles on the trees in pots...


6 comments:

Kate M said...

Wow Amanda
I absolutely love this card - and I have been resisting these gates all this time, but it may just slip onto my next order!!
xx
PS Thanks for my birthday card - appreciated, and I know what you mean about writing on the pretty paper - must do the same!!
xx

Amanda said...

Thanks Kate...and my pleasure! Hope you had a lovely time celebrating.... and sorry to cost you more money...again!

Henry said...

Wow, I just love your creation!!! This card is so beautiful!! The little details with the gates are just perfect!!!
Henry

Donna Schnees said...

You have such talent and patience. Love all your designs and thanks for sharing them:)

Amanda said...

Thank you Donna... glad you like .. and my pleasure!

Amanda said...

Thanks Henry.. I hope you have caught up with the other two too...