Thursday 12 October 2017

What's in your Mini Pizza Box....

First of all ... a little update to my pizza box shared here... just the addition of the thin gold Year of Cheer washi tape above and below the thicker one ... makes it really pop!

But you should have seen everyone searching through the box trying to find the very thick gold rimmed washi tape!!

And after searching high and low for something sweet to pop inside as a treat... an almost great creative moment and a laugh for you...
So I found some Frangipannes which are the perfect size... that don't look particularly inviting... but that tasted delicious!

But I wanted to decorate them slightly! There is a white icing disc on the top... so I thought "I could stamp on that".... so I grabbed some food safe pens out of the cake decorating box (years of dust on that box!!) and carefully applied the red pen to a stamp... tried it out on a piece of paper and it worked!!

So over I went again... and stamped on the icing disc... #bigfail... what looked flat wasn't... so only part of the stamp image appeared!! Such a shame...
So I just punched a Year of Cheer snowflake and popped that on for display purposes!!
And I don't need to worry about anyone else eating the paper disc... too nice to get through this evening!! I am in need of a treat!!

And you can have another laugh on my behalf... I didn't want to get my Pizza Box dirty!! So I chopped up the plastic tray that 3 Frangipannes came in and made sure it fit!!

But back to mini cards and envelopes to pop in now!!

No comments: