Friday 16 February 2018

New Sale A Bration Springtime Foils papers

What can I say... these Springtime Foils speciality papers are SO stunning... hope Stampin' Up! have lots and lots in stock...as I have a feeling these are going to be enormously popular!

EDITED TO ADD... Card Tutorial now posted here... 
Exclusive to the Sale A Bration promotion... so earn one pack for free with every £45 ordered... Just pop to my Online Store to earn yours straightaway and be at the front of the queue...

Use them plain... or colour them up as I have here... what is not to love!

And here are the 4 patterns for you... 3 sheets of each in a pack...
Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper
I will be back with the details of this card another day... and hopefully a better photo... sorry really must dash today!


3 comments:

Cherie said...

I absolutely LOVE your card. The coloring is AWESOME! TFS!

Amanda said...

Aw thank you Cherie... that means a lot to a colouring novice such as me! And I will be back with more details on this card later in the week...

Cherie said...

Thanks for responding. Can't wait to see the details! I would love to attempt this however, I'm not very good at coloring! :)