Wednesday 7 March 2018

Wednesday Waterfront - More Out of the Frame ideas...

Well seeing as this card has been so popular... here are a couple more Out of the Frame Waterfront ideas for you...

With the add of some tree reflections in my little scene... which I love!! Simple to do... ink up the partial trees as before and stamp... then turn your stamp round and stamp underneath your trees...with no re-inking in between...

And a slight change to the colour scheme... let's say more summery Lake District colours (as last week everything would definitely have been just white over there!)  I used Old Olive and Smoky Slate for the hills... and Garden Green for the trees...

Both of the scenes for these cards were produced on a plain white small (A4 10.5cm/4 1/8" or US Letter 4 1/4") square card...

First up is a simple white 3D framed scene... which was inspired by a gorgeous card emailed to me by fellow Stampin'Up! team member, Donna who had been inspired by my Out of the Frame Waterfront card when posted here... I loved Donna's use of a white frame in her card

And there was a white frame just sat there in my craft space - ready to go - as it had been created when I die cut out a Stitched Shapes square from a Whisper White panel for another card...
Simply stuck on top using the Foam Adhesive Strips which were the perfect width for the job... though make sure you use a full strip all the way round so that you don't get a "shadow gap" showing as I do top and bottom!! So so annoying!

And this would have looked nice with the frame stuck on flat too... but I have now made myself put away the Waterfront stamps!!

Second up... an Aperture card...
Scene created... Stitched Shapes square die cut from the centre... and an Old Olive frame die cut using Layering Squares and Stitched Shapes too...

Stitched square popped through the aperture and stuck to the inside of the card... Old Olive frame stuck on the front around the aperture...
Rest of card and inky details for both these cards as per this card here...

And so here is my Waterfront Out of the Frame trio for you...

4 comments:

Holly Saveur said...

WOW!!
super gorgeous!

Amanda said...

Thank you Holly...

Linda Reynolds said...

Brilliant ideas.will give these a go.

Amanda said...

Thank you Linda...and enjoy...