Tuesday 17 April 2018

On Stage Swaps #3 - The Blacks & Greys..

Following on in my Mini Series of General Swaps from the Stampin Up 2018 On Stage UK Telford event the other week... read more about the series here... 

But before I Start.... The Clearance Rack had just been updated... up to 60% off crafty goodness...  I will place a combined order at the weekend... but please place your own ‘live’ order in the meantime ... and for orders over £35... please then email me to claim your free gift or postage refund... 

Today I bring you the Blacks & Greys... 

Created by fellow teamie Nic Baker at "Nic Baker"
Created by fellow teamie Lucy Brown at "Crafts by Lucy Victoria" 
Created by fellow teamie Joyce Drake at "Duck & Bee Crafts"
Created by Lucy Plunkett at "lucyplunkett"
Created by Charmaine Thornton-Cook at "Kumo Crafts"
Created by Margaret Allison
Created by "Sadly Unknown!" Please contact me with your details if this is yours...
Aren't they all lovely... Thank you ladies... not just for swapping with me... but for your truly inspiring makes...


No comments: