Monday 23 April 2018

Retiring List - So very sad to see these going!

Last-Chance Products
I have been asked by a few people to highlight products I am very sad to see going from the Stampin' Up! range... so I will attempt this over a few parts...

First up... some products that I know I will struggle to create without in the future ahead!! Call them my Top 10 of Retiring Must Haves! Not including any stamps...

Now most of my ladies already have most of these... but if not... please do think about ordering them now... as they will soon be gone... All still available now... but only while supplies last (or 31st May latest) And for my locals... I will be placing my next orders late tonight Monday, 23rd April and then 2nd May...

Just click on the product photo to go straight to the item in my Online Store...

Stamp A Ma Jig... 
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
What no stamp positioner to use with our Wood Mount stamps!! 

The new Stamparatus tool is brilliant... but it does not replace the Stamp A Ma Jig for wood mount OR for a one-off greeting... Whilst it will not disappear from use in my classes... life with your stamps at home will not be the same without it!!

And fellow demos... please feel free to add your voice to the Product Sandbox for this tool to continue... I know many of us have already...

Large Numbers dies
Large Numbers Framelits Dies
Most used dies in classes... and most used by my ladies at home too... what is a special card without shouting out the age or number of years after all!! And the Large Letters will still be available... so if you like to have everything matching... then please get them now...

And fellow demos... Sandbox!? Again many of us have already...

Hearth & Home dies
Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies
GULP!!! Personally my most creatively used dies over the years... a round-up post on these would be very long! Though may have to be attempted before they go!! In the meantime I have linked a few in the sentence below!!!

Not just for Windows (of all shapes & sizes) ... but also for Doors... and Fireplaces... and Wardrobes... and Gates... and iPads... and Tardis... and Telephone Box... and Chests of Drawers... and Super Extra Large Letters!! GULP AGAIN!! Very SAD face on here...

Love these ... and used these... so much... that I actually have 2... can't believe I am going to have to create for classes etc without them... Actually I think I may have to Sandbox again!! Though I think this one is a more personal loss!!!

Brick Wall embossing folder
Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Gulp again! Perfect for so many of my architectural and flowery creations over the years... and for those wonderful Graffiti cards for the men and boys...

Bow Builder Punch
Bow Builder Punch
So perfect for doing the bow-creating job it does... it will be so missed...

Glimmer Paper
Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper 6 x 6 (15.2 x 15.2 cm)
Now I didn't spot this one straight away... but suddenly I saw a few bulk buys going on!! Yes... the Glimmer Paper as we know it is retiring...

But not all is lost with this one... as there is an alternative coming... described as "thinner"... mmm time will tell... and I will keep you posted as and when I can... but in the meantime... feel free to stock up too... Gold and Clear (Dazzling Diamonds) still available... and the Myths & Magic multi-pack ... but Silver already all gone...

Bloomin Heart dies
Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies
Very special... and beautiful... making for easy cards for all occasions... and I know they are still on a few Wish Lists... 

Sweet & Sassy dies
Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies
Can't tell you how useful I found these recently... again make for super easy cards for all occasions... and I know they are still on a few Wish Lists...

1 3/8" Circle Punch
1-3/8" (3.5 Cm) Circle Punch
One of my very first Stampin Up! buys... and yes I know that there are dies... but they are just not the same as a punch when you just need to quickly punch and go! Mine is still in constant use every week...

Fast Fuse adhesive
Fast Fuse Adhesive
Fast Fuse Adhesive Refill
Whilst this is not my personal favourite... I know that there are a lot of you that are going to REALLY miss this glue system SO much... so please don't delay in stocking up if you have come to love it... Holder and refills still available for us in Europe... though not elsewhere in the world I believe...

No comments: