Saturday 28 April 2018

Super CAS Hopeful Thoughts

Now I did actually share this the other day in my "Sad to see these Going Part 2" round up post... but I have just realised that I never actually posted it with the details on the blog...

So here you go.... a real quickie but with atmosphere card... suitable for any occasion... featuring Hopeful Thoughts (aka Thoughts & Prayers)
Small Square Thick Whisper White card blank (A4 10.5cm/ US Letter 4 1/4") with a 8cm/3 1/8" Basic Black mat and a 3" (7.6cm) Watercolor Paper panel.
Dapper Denim ink [retiring] applied with an Aqua-painter for the background
Tree and part-greeting stamped in Basic Black (Archival[retiring] or Memento)
For the part-greeting - I masked off the part of the greeting that I didn't want with a sticky/post-it note... inked up the stamp... removed the sticky note... and stamped... though alternatively I could have inked up the part I did want with a Basic Black marker pen...


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Amanda. I just wanted to thank you for inspiring me. I've CAS'd one of your cards from Feb. 2018 that I saw on Pinterest. I've linked to your PIN and to your post . Creative Blessings! Kelly - an SU sister at KellysCreativeStamping

Amanda said...

Aw thank you Kelly.. I love to know that I have inspired a fellow demo to create a wonderful Waterfront Card! Thanks for Sharing with me... and for the links....