Friday 18 August 2017

Special Anniversary Blog Hop - Global Stamping Friends

Hello and welcome to the Global Stamping Friends Special Anniversary Blog Hop...

Well it all started 12 months ago! Though I was later to the party... I couldn't resist joining in the fun and Blog Hop to celebrate the first year of the Global Stamping Friends group.
So the theme is Anniversary... so I made a special anniversary card for everyone in the Global Stamping Friends group... and one that will be re-purposed in due course for our 20th Wedding Anniversary later this year!

So as I was thinking of my husband's 20th anniversary card ... the papers had to be special... the card had to be a Fancy Fold... the style had to be fairly clean and simple... and the colours fairly monochrome....
So a sneak peek for you ... of the beautiful Year of Cheer speciality papers...white plus silver, gold copper and champagne foiling... suitable for Christmas and most all year round... truly stunning... and some new Champagne Foil sheets to match! Which I have used for my mat on the front... beautiful very subtle colour....

The card is one of my Large Square Double Display cards.... which I haven't made for ages... Various tutorials linked for you here as this card has proven so popular over the past years... Just click on the word "here"... 12x12 inches here...12x12 centimetres here, A4 centimetres here and I must do a US Letter inches version now I realise I haven't!
I have also used another new product coming soon... Foil Snowflakes (in silver and also gold - and cream on the back too) so this card was super simple to decorate... and proves that snowflakes are not just for Christmas!

So a quick couple of tips with Snowflakes...  One cut in half and used on the side panels... and the other had a quick snip all the way round to produce a smaller version when required... or just to be frugal...
Check out my flower on the front and the frame around my anniversary wishes... And check out that foil shine of these papers too whilst you are there... and the champagne foil mat and champagne buds with the copper leaves...
And here are a couple of pre-release video links so you can check out these stunning papers for yourselves... available from 1st September... click on "here" or the little visual underneath...

(1) Year of Cheer suite here. This should show the Foil Snowflakes too...
(2) All the papers in the Autumn Winter Catalogue here
And now it is time to pass you onto the wonderful Donna Gray in NSW Australia... just click on the big arrow... and till next time!

Roll Call - Special Anniversary Bloghop

3. Amanda Bates  (YOU ARE HERE)

24 comments:

Stamping with DonnaG! said...

Absolutely gorgeous card I love the gold and white very classy I think it would have to be my favourite out of the blog hops so far Stunning

procrastistamper said...

WOW, that is super shiny and elegant! Thanks for sharing :-D

Stamp with Shar said...

Wow, your card is absolutly beautiful. TFS

Vicky Wright said...

Amanda, this is simple stunning! TFS

Papercraft Artistry said...

Thank you for our anniversary card! It is gorgeous!!! Thank you for joining in.

Kate M said...

What can I say but Wow!
This is amazing. I have been wondering what to do with these papers and snowflakes and you have got me actually to go get crafting instead of just stroking the darn things! Will post the results! Thanks again for the inspiration.
PS it's raining here at the moment so I may cancel the golf and spend the afternoon crafting instead!,,
xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card TFTS

Tricia Butts said...

This suite is perfect for special occasion cards like weddings and anniversaries. Love your ideas

Rach83 said...

A-ma-zing! Your card is phenomenal and a great way to use those gorgeous papers. Happy Anniversary when it arrives!

Unknown said...

Too Cute. Love it!

Ellen Woodbridge said...

Wow so stunning

Amanda said...

Thank you Donna...so Much!

Amanda said...

Definitely shiny!!

Amanda said...

Thank you Sharleen... my pleasure!

Amanda said...

Thank you Vicky...

Amanda said...

Thanks Sarah... had to be done!

Amanda said...

Hope you got some crafting done Kate... we just enjoyed the Lakes in the rain... and Lots of mud!

Amanda said...

Thank you Amber...

Amanda said...

It truly is Tricia.... love it!

Amanda said...

Thank you Rachel... they certainly are gorgeous...

Amanda said...

Thank you Christina....

Amanda said...

Thank you Ellen...

Uma said...

Beautiful, I'm definitely ordering this paper but I'm not sure I'll be brave enough to cut into it. This sheet is my favourite!

Amanda said...

It certainly is beautiful! So it has to be shared!